- The person that you choose to photograph your wedding should feel like a good friend. I want to be there with you every step of the way. When you need to squeal over your shoes, sigh over a wedding detail or just talk, I’m your girl.
- I believe that liking me is just as important as liking my work. Remember, you should not choose your photographer on price alone; keep in mind the quality of your images. When you celebrate your 25th and 50th year of marriage, you will want to look back on your wedding photographs and relive the moments.
- I have post-production skills that exceed current industry standards. This includes processing and selecting only the best images from the day, adjusting tones, colours, contrast, and retouching skin so that it appears untouched.
- Commissions regularly taken in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Nova Scotia and PEI. However, I do have a travel bucket list! I will not charge for travel costs for a wedding in Ireland, Scotland and Italy :)
- Everything is a la carte in order to maximize your needs. Start with photography coverage and add on your other wedding needs such as an upgraded album and canvas'.
- Coverage is $3500 with add-ons if you need
"Barb is awesome to work with! She is professional, respectful, creative and so much fun! She captured the essence of our wedding day beautifully. Her photos of our big day are true works of art; we will cherish them forever.”
-Jordan and Michelle